Friday, January 3, 2014

Ansible!

He's back! Better than ever! Another Ansible from Dave Langford!

SF Signal in the news!
• SF Signal was hacked shortly before Christmas; the problem was quickly fixed, but Google malware alerts continued for a while. [L]

And even more fun:
Brian Aldiss has successfully quit the skiffy habit: 'I have to admit to you these days I don't read any science fiction – or do I? Now I only read Tolstoy.' (Interview, The Guardian, 13 December) [DP]

Samuel R. Delany was announced as the 2014 choice for SFWA's Damon Knight Grand Master Award. (SFWA, 4 December) [GVG] SFWA president Steven Gould observed: 'When discussing him as this year's choice with the board, past-presidents, and members, the most frequent response I received was, "He's not already?" / Well he is now.'

No comments:

Post a Comment