Sunday, August 25, 2013

A Boy Loves His Dog

Harlan Ellison talks about A Boy and His Dog, now out on Blu-Ray (I will have to get one of those, someday). And now...a secret! You can get books direct for Harlan! Now that I've scored several autographed books, I don't mind sharing. Actually, I encourage you to share as well! And maybe this site will be updated (2007, forsooth?)! Addendum: Things learned from the commentary track. Addendum: Somewhere buried in moldering issues of Starlog, Harlan Ellison discusses a television series based on the movie and the stories. And I'd love to see the novel that has been in the works for years. But I can only assume, like the full-length novel based on my favorite Ellison teleplay, Demon with a Glass Hand, that we'll never see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment