Saturday, November 10, 2018

#WeAreAllUs


Greg Stafford passed away recently. You can read about some of his accomplishments here and here. For me, I appreciate that he, along with several other very famous game designers, always were happy to take time when I met them at conventions or sent them a piece of (paper) mail. The genuine enthusiasm of people like Greg Stafford were a big reason that I have been a gamer since 1976.

Thank you, Greg. Vale.

Today you may see the hashtag #WeAreAllUs around the various social media platforms. At the request of Greg's family, people are playing games designed by Greg, or, if they don't have one, just playing a game, in his memory.

I'm currently between game campaigns thanks to Real Life (TM) constantly whacking me, but I hope to rectify that. Soon. Hopefully with something that Greg had a hand in.


No comments:

Post a Comment